Mammoplasty in iran (Boob job cosmetic Surgery in iran) / best surgeon for boob job surgery in Iran / Cosmetic clinic in iran for boob job surgery
A plastic surgery which is performed to correct the size or fix breast drooping and after a mastectomy in women.
Types of mammoplasty:
- Reduction or Reducer: It is performed to correct the breast form or remove the tissue from it.
- Enhanced: By increasing the size of the breast to improve its appearance.
Who can do mammoplasty?
People with large breast volume
People with small breast sizes
People who have had a mastectomy.
Advantages of mammoplasty:
• Breast tightening and stretching the breast upwards
• More balance between breasts
• Relieving pain and discomfort caused by high breast weight
• Increased self-esteem
Mammoplasty side effects:
• Remaining stitches
• Loss of nipple skin sensation
• Bruising and bleeding
• No symmetry of breasts
• Damage to the tissues and glands of breastfeeding
Actions before mammoplasty:
• Stay away from smoking 4 weeks before smoking
• Avoid aspirin and vitamin E-2 weeks before taking it
• Having a companion for 1 to 2 days after surgery
• Be unhappy 8 hours ago
• Bathing the night before
Actions after mammoplasty:
• No salt consumption to reduce swelling
• In the first 3 days there is pain to take painkillers
• Cold compresses should be used, but should be done with caution due to numbness.
• After the third day of warm compresses should be done with caution
• To reduce pain and swelling of the upper hand above the heart surface (on the pillow)
• Avoid heavy activity for a few weeks
• Pineapple consumption to reduce swelling, fruit, fish and shrimp
• No smoking in other words quitting it
Mastectomy (breast removal)
Mastectomy is one of the treatment methods after chemotherapy and radiotherapy in patients with breast cancer.
Types of mastectomy:
Total mastectomy: The whole breast is removed along with its skin
Radical mastectomy: Breast tissue and skin and lymph nodes are removed
Partial mastectomy: Part of the breast tissue around the tumor is removed
Benefits of mastectomy:
Cancer treatment with complete breast removal is less likely to relapse.
Complications of mastectomy:
• Infection, bleeding, surgical scarring
• Numbness in the breast area
• Hematoma or accumulation of blood and fluids under the skin
• Limitation of movement in the area
• Shoulder pain and stiffness
Measures before a mastectomy:
• Avoid aspirin-vitamin E and blood thinners 2 weeks before taking aspirin.
• Avoid spicy foods such as peppers and spicy foods 1 week before eating spicy foods as it increases the risk of bleeding.
• Tell your doctor if you have any underlying diseases or are taking medications
• Don't eat 12-8 hours ago
• To reduce edema in the affected limbs, arms are on the pillow 3 times a day for 45 minutes
• Avoid hanging the operated hand
• Don't sleep on the operated hand
• Start from the second day after surgery hand-shoulder-arm and respiratory exercises
• Exercise is done 3 times a day, 20 minutes at a time and lasts for up to 6 weeks.
• Consume a high calorie and high-protein diet (meat-legumes).
• Avoid lifting heavy objects for at least 2 months.
• In case of redness, unpleasant odor, withdrawal of pus discharge and fever above 38 degrees Celsius, inform your doctor.
• See your doctor every 3 months for up to 2 years after surgery, then every 6 months to 5 years and finally annually;
1. Raise your hands on the wall: Place your hands at close range facing the wall and gradually drag them upwards and return to the previous position
2. Arm Swing: Rotate the arm circularly
3. Opening and closing your hands: Open and close your hands from your arm
If lymph nodes are removed in mastectomy, in addition to the necessary postoperative training, the following should be observed:
Avoid taking blood pressure, injecting and taking blood from the operated hand.
To avoid insect bites, use insect repellents (nets-insecticides)
Avoid scissors on the fleshy sides around the nail.
To shave the armpit, just use an electric blade.
Avoid lifting objects weighing more than 2-4 kg